1990-1994 Lexus Ls400 Parts Nakamichi, Climate Control, Jdm Tails

Bwilliams

I am relisting the following parts.

Here's the FYI

1. All prices are firm and non-negotiable.

-I took an unbelievable amount of time developing this car and it shows with the condition of all parts. They are all adjusted to be under market value (Feebay, parts stores, etc.). Also, I have mentioned that I am planning on buying another one of these fine automobiles in the future. Therefore, I am in no rush to unload these parts, as I will use them later on the next car.

2. I will accept paypal

-Nakamichi factory stereo. In wonderful condition. It has no fading anywhere. My car was garaged and after I bought it it was tinted with 5% and 35% on the windshield, so my interior never had UV attacks. Price set at $125

-Climate control Unit computer. Also in perfect working condition. I installed the updated LCD screen 2 years ago and as stated before, it had virtually no exposure from the sun to damage it. Plus this LCD is said to last longer than the factory one. Price set at $200

-Rear updated Euro tail lights. I love these, they look great with a black LS. These were installed mid '06. Very little wear, all gaskets are there. I might end up hanging on to theses as they seem to be harder to come by these days. Price set at $145

TAIL LIGHTS SOLD

That is all. Hopefully this will help somebody out!

-Nakamichi factory stereo. In wonderful condition. It has no fading anywhere. My car was garaged and after I bought it it was tinted with 5% and 35% on the windshield, so my interior never had UV attacks. Price set at $135

-Climate control Unit computer. Also in perfect working condition. I installed the updated LCD screen 2 years ago and as stated before, it had virtually no exposure from the sun to damage it. Plus this LCD is said to last longer than the factory one. Price set at $270

-Rear updated Euro tail lights. I love these, they look great with a black LS. These were installed mid '06. Very little wear, all gaskets are there. I might end up hanging on to theses as they seem to be harder to come by these days. Price set at $175

That is all. Hopefully this will help somebody out!

post-14417-126996855186_thumb.jpg

post-14417-126996855916_thumb.jpg