Wild Window Malfunction!

It was raining last night when I parked my car and locked it. Today I came out to find all of the windows lowered and the moon roof half-opened. The car was still locked and I had the key in my pocket all night. I couldn't get the windows back up until I used my key. Any ideas or experiences with ghost window operators?

Welcome to LOC :)

I have seen this many times over the 9 years on LOC. It is to do with your remote locking fob. If you hold the unlock button for more than a few secs your windows will all wind down. This is so you can do it from a distance in the summer so the car cools down before you get in.

I had this on mine, i was at work and when i finished work i went out to the public car park only to find all my windows were wide open.

I had the dealer disable this feature.

It was raining last night when I parked my car and locked it. Today I came out to find all of the windows lowered and the moon roof half-opened. The car was still locked and I had the key in my pocket all night. I couldn't get the windows back up until I used my key. Any ideas or experiences with ghost window operators?

you must have leaned on the key and held the door open button down for enough time to activate the open windows and moon roof feature = normal operation for the feature - read the owners mmanual