New Site Format

Is it just me or is the new format annoying? Maybe it's simply because it's new but I thought the old format was easier to see all of the posts. Me don't like change! I don't like change when the old "thing" wasn't broken. Maybe I'll get used to it in time but I haven't felt like looking at the site as I used to. It all seems to blend together and the page looks bland and hard to discern from one post to the next. Rey in L.A.

Is it just me or is the new format annoying? Maybe it's simply because it's new but I thought the old format was easier to see all of the posts. Me don't like change! I don't like change when the old "thing" wasn't broken. Maybe I'll get used to it in time but I haven't felt like looking at the site as I used to. It all seems to blend together and the page looks bland and hard to discern from one post to the next. Rey in L.A.

Not just you. Site is 'prettier' but seems - to me - less user-friendly and intuitive. Also the odd link is erroneous (e.g. RX from home page takes you to hybrid, nto 'regular' RX). Colors seems a little faded on my computer, and site content is thus less legible. But we will get used to it....

Not just you. Site is 'prettier' but seems - to me - less user-friendly and intuitive. Also the odd link is erroneous (e.g. RX from home page takes you to hybrid, nto 'regular' RX). Colors seems a little faded on my computer, and site content is thus less legible. But we will get used to it....

I don't like it either. Visually its less apealing, but worse than that... functionally its a DOG. Keeps hanging and lagging, response is way worse than anythign I've ever seen on the other format.

I'm all for change... but, change for change sake is a bad idea.

are some of you seeing replies in a list format under the first post of a thread? Because the functionality is no different to the last, only the header and footer are actually way out different.

Some members are viewing the site in a wrong display mode.. always check the following in your profile

post-4-127002510234_thumb.jpg

I mean...change has to happen guys. The competition is always changing and the site needs to be freshened. The software needs to be updated. The lagging will settle down once Steve is done doing all the internal database changes.

You'll get used to it, trust me.

Doesn't make the site any more easy to read or navigate to get used to it.

It lacks contrast.

patrick

Steve: Do you think you could change the colours to make the blue letters darker (or make them black)? Particularly in the forum list, I am having mucho difficulty in reading the text. Maybe a contrasting (as opposed to similar hue) background?

Just a suggestin. Thanks!

Paul