Who Wants My 94 Ls 400

wrpsuite

Always said I'd drive it until it dies but the truth is I needed a new vehicle. I'd really hate to drop this at the dealer or have someone who doesn't know anything about it. I'm offering it for sale here (hope you don't mind) to anyone in the MD/DC/VA area who can come get it in the next week. I'll give you the whole history which isn't much other than garage kept all it's life, new timing belt 20k ago. new steering rack 2 years ago and recently the PS pump is leaking a bit. Everything works so if interested let me know. My mechanic says to part it out but I can bring myself to do it!

I'll try to post some pics later..

I'm thinking 2k is a fair price but who knows.. As I said I've had this car a long long time and always took great care of it. It's a 94 Anniversary Gold Edition with the Metallic White paint. Has a few dings but really solid. Never driven in the snow or in any accidents...

Moved to buy & sell. Also, as per forum rules, you need to post an asking price.

Always said I'd drive it until it dies but the truth is I needed a new vehicle. I'd really hate to drop this at the dealer or have someone who doesn't know anything about it. I'm offering it for sale here (hope you don't mind) to anyone in the MD/DC/VA area who can come get it in the next week. I'll give you the whole history which isn't much other than garage kept all it's life, new timing belt 20k ago. new steering rack 2 years ago and recently the PS pump is leaking a bit. Everything works so if interested let me know. My mechanic says to part it out but I can bring myself to do it!

I'll try to post some pics later..

Mr "wrpsuite", I to adore these masterpeices, mine is a '93 with 157k miles. I would love to come by and see the '94 you have

I am very interested. I live close to DC and Northern Virginia and work in Georgetown. You may contact me at either "mfw@vnf.com" or 202-298-1922...

Thank You Sir

Morris