How To Get Access To The Keyless Entry Module? 95 Ls400

calgaryls400

according to http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26813&mode=threaded&pid=173918

the keyless ecu is under neath the airbag, spent all afternooon taking that area out and didnt find out? where is it exactly?

also, i noticed that my drivers door doesnt unlock nor lock, it an actuator or something like that that causes it?

according to http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26813&mode=threaded&pid=173918

the keyless ecu is under neath the airbag, spent all afternooon taking that area out and didnt find out? where is it exactly?

also, i noticed that my drivers door doesnt unlock nor lock, it an actuator or something like that that causes it?

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT...

there are 2 remotes for the 95-97 LS models HYQ1512P.& HYQWDT-C. (dont know which is for yours)

the way the software program is written, IF ONE of the actuators malfunctions (lazy or slow), the program stops. PERIOD.

you will have to have all of them working to program the remote to your car.

Your ECM is probably fine, you have actuator trouble.

you can test them just hit your lock/unlock button 5 cycles, one or more is probably lazy.

THAT is exactly what is wrong with my 96. right front door "hangs"

I tried to cheat it, removed door panel and lubed it good and removed what rods I could so it might sneak thru the 5 cycles.... didnt work... so I just use the button to lock it and my key to unlock it... mine always work the first two times, the 3rd is my hang up..

IF you figure it out, POST IT, I read this daily.

I even thought about taking my working lock out of my 97 and putting it into the 96, since my 97 is already programmed. but it looks like too much work to me... but that would work..

CHEERS...