Rx350 Seat Covers New Member

Hi there!

New member and new to lexus. I just purchased a CPO 2009 base model with 16K miles for $27K. It is white and beige cloth interior. I have searched for seat covers but to no avail. Does any one have a source? Also can someone direct me to instructions on how to replace the engine air filter?

Thanks

Angel

Hi there!

New member and new to lexus. I just purchased a CPO 2009 base model with 16K miles for $27K. It is white and beige cloth interior. I have searched for seat covers but to no avail. Does any one have a source? Also can someone direct me to instructions on how to replace the engine air filter?

Thanks

Angel

I've never changed the air filter, also owning a 2009RX350. so someone else will have to inform on that issue.

I did not know that Lexus sold any 'cloth' RX350s in the US. Maybe the Lexus dealer would know, or you could Google "seat covers for Lexus RX350", or give a call or view www.autoanything.com?

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I changed the air filter on my wife's 09 RX350 last year...it was very easy...a few screws holding the airbox lid on, just unscrew them, pull out the old filter and insert the new one. Seems I may have disconnected a hose or two from the lid to make removal easier as well. Your owners manual should provide fairly clear instructions on exactly what needs to be done. Hope this helps.