Oil Light On When Braking_Rx300

aomiups

Low oil preassure. Most pronuced when motor is at low RPMs.Could be a bad oil pump or worn engine. Also, If you are low on oil, on braking the oil sloshes to the front of oil pan and dodges the oil pickup.

Regards, PK

Low oil preassure. Most pronuced when motor is at low RPMs.Could be a bad oil pump or worn engine. Also, If you are low on oil, on braking the oil sloshes to the front of oil pan and dodges the oil pickup.

Regards, PK

thanks PK

”Could be a bad oil pump or worn engine.“

Does it mean my engine is going to be ruined...

the oil signal lights in last week because the loose oil cover. And I was driving more than 200miles after the oil light firstly appears.

So, now I guess that my engine is sort of damaged....

Does anybody know the repair cost?

Regards, PK

thanks PK

”Could be a bad oil pump or worn engine.“

the oil signal lights in last week because the loose oil cover. And I was driving more than 200miles after the oil light firstly appears.

Your original post states that you checked the oil "& there was almost no oil in the tank" (i.e. - I assume the oil level was low?

If that is the case, I would suggest immediate refill to the correct level, (and check the oil light then) and also investigate why the oil level is / was low.

Regards, PK

thanks PK

Could be a bad oil pump or worn engine.

Your original post states that you checked the oil "& there was almost no oil in the tank" (i.e. - I assume the oil level was low?

If that is the case, I would suggest immediate refill to the correct level, (and check the oil light then) and also investigate why the oil level is / was low.

have solved, it is sort of leakage...thanks