2006 Ls 430 Buying Tips

stoveguy

Hello, First time posting. Am headed to the Manheim PA Auction on Thursday in pursuit of a 2006 LS 430. Looking for any advice on what to look out for, what to be sure to check, etc. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Hello, First time posting. Am headed to the Manheim PA Auction on Thursday in pursuit of a 2006 LS 430. Looking for any advice on what to look out for, what to be sure to check, etc. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Maintenance records are top priority, then collision damage, rust, smoke out the exhaust. It will be tough to assess prior to an auction if you have little time.

Depending on miles, you could be looking at some significant $$ in getting maintenance items up to snuff if not already done. Don't overdo the bidding. Lots of used ones

on lots that can be thoroughly scrutinized before buying. Best of luck.

I'd have to agree. Service records are most important to me. Usually people that really care for their vehicle keep service records. I would take it to a independent Lexus shop for a good once over as well. Expect to pay around $100.