Going For 5K Service Plus Some Repairs- What Else To Look For?

HHRP

Hi guys, going to take my 10 RX350 for 5k service (supposed to be complementary)

Other than these are following issues I have:

-Rattles in dashboard, seems like center speaker cover and around

-Right side front bumper corner snaps out after a highway ride

-Rattle somewhere in drivers side window

-Rattle in the read somewhere...

-Increased vibration into drivers side door and steering when on idle holding brake pedal (comes up sometimes louder than usual)

-Seat belt holder on drivers side makes metal clanking noise when on bumps (but they told me first time it's by design and all do that!?

loaner did that too. wth? design for 45k? anyone else hears it?

Any recalls posted so far that I should be aware of? Any other additional info you guys want to share is always appreciated.

thanks

Plan on going for an initial test drive with two techs in the car. These guys won't believe you unless you "point" out the rattle for them. Been there, done that!

Tire rotation comes with this service. Make sure they actually do the work. I put a finger mark in the brake dust behind a spoke of one wheel. This way I can confirm they actually move the wheels. Caught the dealer in a lie last time around. Very embarrassing when I showed them my proof.

Plan on going for an initial test drive with two techs in the car. These guys won't believe you unless you "point" out the rattle for them. Been there, done that!

Tire rotation comes with this service. Make sure they actually do the work. I put a finger mark in the brake dust behind a spoke of one wheel. This way I can confirm they actually move the wheels. Caught the dealer in a lie last time around. Very embarrassing when I showed them my proof.

Thanks for heads up. Believe me or not I wanted to mark the wheels too! :) I for some reason don't trust anyone of those jacka$$ mechanics..maybe they don't pay them well or they are just lazy.

How is your RX holding up? no issues? rattles?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for heads up. Believe me or not I wanted to mark the wheels too! :) I for some reason don't trust anyone of those jacka$$ mechanics..maybe they don't pay them well or they are just lazy.

How is your RX holding up? no issues? rattles?

Car is holding up well; rattling rear cover is nearly a non-issue now. Car keeps dropping the wife's 2 yr old cell phone, which is now anoying me. It flat stops finding the phone. I can't tell if its the phone or the car. When I killed the phone and reinitiated the discovery procedure the phone was once again connected. Lasted a couple of days then dropped out again. Pi$$er...

Car is holding up well; rattling rear cover is nearly a non-issue now. Car keeps dropping the wife's 2 yr old cell phone, which is now anoying me. It flat stops finding the phone. I can't tell if its the phone or the car. When I killed the phone and reinitiated the discovery procedure the phone was once again connected. Lasted a couple of days then dropped out again. Pi$$er...

I have the same problem, lost cellphone communication every a couple days, with iPhone 3G, have to do initialization again. I guess it should be a common problem.