Anyone Had This Bluetooth Problem?

JinVA

The phone connection works fine on my end, but the person I'm calling can't hear well or, in one case, not at all.

I hate to think I need to take this to the dealer, but it seems like it will be necessary.

Any chance there's an obvious fix to this? Re-pairing, for example. I will probably try that anyway.

The phone connection works fine on my end, but the person I'm calling can't hear well or, in one case, not at all.

I hate to think I need to take this to the dealer, but it seems like it will be necessary.

Any chance there's an obvious fix to this? Re-pairing, for example. I will probably try that anyway.

I believe you can adjust your mike level. Check the manual as I am shure that I did that to mine in a LS460.

I believe you can adjust your mike level. Check the manual as I am shure that I did that to mine in a LS460.

Thanks. I was wondering if that were possible. But I hadn't had a chance to check the manual.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had the same problem. At first I thought it was my telephone. I've changed my telephone but people on the other end still report that they are having a hard time hearing me. It has gotten to the point where I have stopped using the bluetooth in the car unless I have to.

Thanks. I was wondering if that were possible. But I hadn't had a chance to check the manual.

You may have already checked, but have you visited a dealership to see if a technical service bulletin has been issued that addresses this problem? I know there was one for static on the land line side of some conversations, but this doesn't sound like your problem.