Bluetooth Issue 2006 Ls430

samwifi

I have a 20067 LS430 that I just purchased. We paired both of our blackberries ( 8900 and Bold 2) to the car no problem. The issue we have is that when we make a call from our phone that is connected to our car, the person recieving the call picks up and then there is a delay. They say "hello hello" and then we finally hear them. An additional note - we don't hear the phone dialing or the person picking up although we see the phone ringing on the nav screen. So, it's like there is a delay in the mic and speakers turning on in the car, until after the person on the receiving end picks up and says "hello Hello" a couple of times. Any suggestions is much appreciated.

Have you checked the Lexus website to see if your phones are completely compatible with your car? On there they have an extensive list of phones which work best with your car. I have had the same issues with my 05 but only because my phone isn't totally compatible. When my contract is up with Tmobile I will be finding a phone designed to work best with my LS. Here is the link> http://www.lexus.com/models/LS/accessories/bluetooth.html