Can Bad Fuel Pressure Regulator Kill The Engine?

I believe we are all adults here (or close to it). If I offended, I do apologize.

Accepted. Having been a member since 06 you know that sometimes things can get hot around here, just read up some of the older exchanges with the real old timers. Post often enough and eventually you develop a thicker skin and learn not to be too sensitive. A lot of comments get misinterpreted because humour can be very subjective. I did review this thread, and yes you were appreciative and thankfull and perhaps my humour wasn't timed very well. So now that we've smoked the peace pipe, lets see your tech finds out.

I believe we are all adults here (or close to it). If I offended, I do apologize.

Accepted. Having been a member since 06 you know that sometimes things can get hot around here, just read up some of the older exchanges with the real old timers. Post often enough and eventually you develop a thicker skin and learn not to be too sensitive. A lot of comments get misinterpreted because humour can be very subjective. I did review this thread, and yes you were appreciative and thankfull and perhaps my humour wasn't timed very well. So now that we've smoked the peace pipe, lets see your tech finds out.

Okay. My acquisition of an iPhone yesterday delayed taking the car to the shop but I will today and will post back. Thx.

I have a 94 ES300 to the previous question above.

Okay. My acquisition of an iPhone yesterday delayed taking the car to the shop but I will today and will post back. Thx.

I have a 94 ES300 to the previous question above.

Someone on the club lexus forum suggested that p1300 is a fail safe code that cuts the engine automatically. I hadn't come across that researching online and still can't but here's what he said:

"P1300 means Igniter Circuit Malfunction. P1300 is one of those codes that trigger fail-safe mode in the ECU. The fail-safe operation for P1300 cuts the fuel. That's why you felt like it was running out the gas. My 94 Camry V6 had the same issue and at first I thought the problem was the igniter. However, by checking the ignition coils connectors, I noticed a severe bad contact in one of them: by pressing and releasing the ignition connector coil number 6 (the 3rd on the front bank) I was able to affect the engine's rpm! Problem solved with a special dielectric grease. Of course it was a cheap and temporary solution. Nonetheless, it has been working great so far (six months now)."