Valentine One Wiring Into 04 Ls430?

Mandingo

Mandingo,

I always hate to see questions go completely unanswered and I hope that some LS430 owners will chime in. You might try providing more information on where you expect to mount your V1 and from where in your car you would like to pick up power.

If you are wanting to mount your V1 near the front edge of your sunroof, there are plenty of hot wires above the dome light assembly. I don't have an LS430, but the entire domelight/sunroof switch assembly in my 2000 LS can be easily dropped after removing the lens and then a few screws holding the assembly to the roof. I had mine off last week while planning for the placement of my Nokia's microphone. You would need a test light to identify a hot wire and some small "scotch lock" or similar connectors to connect the V1's wires to the existing wires. Have you considered asking your Lexus dealer's service department for help? Some are very helpful and, after all, you car is under warranty.