92 Ls400 Subwoofer Amplifier Available

Mike48

Im looking for a Nakamichi amp for my 91 LS, Is this the main amp? I thought there was only one amp in the system... Thanks, Bobby

Have subwoofer amplifier for sale best offer plus $5 for shipping from a 92 ls400 w/40,000 on it (had 19 when I got it 2 years ago. Have totally replaced stereo system and very happy

Im looking for a Nakamichi amp for my 91 LS, Is this the main amp? I thought there was only one amp in the system... Thanks, Bobby

Have subwoofer amplifier for sale best offer plus $5 for shipping from a 92 ls400 w/40,000 on it (had 19 when I got it 2 years ago. Have totally replaced stereo system and very happy

Car had a pioneer system this is the amp located on the back of the rear seat under the covering and supplies power to the subwoofer only

• 4 weeks later...

Car had a pioneer system this is the amp located on the back of the rear seat under the covering and supplies power to the subwoofer only

I'm interested in hearing about the new sound system installed in your car....care to share some information for us?

How much do you want for your amp?

I'm interested in hearing about the new sound system installed in your car....care to share some information for us?

How much do you want for your amp?

$50- including shipping.

I put in a pioneer fh-p8000bt with a sirius and a new sub-woofer amplifier (had already replaced speakers). This is a double din unit and looks great can send details and pictures if you want. unit was 260/sirius was 140/ faceplate was 17-/ install was 2 hrs/ subwoofer amp was 100-/ -- comes with bluetooth sounds great

• 8 months later...

Is this the Nakamichi subwoofer amplifier located in the trunk, behind the back seat, driver's side of car? I am looking for one for my '91 Lexus LS400. Is your's still available?

The 3rd post clearly lists this is the Pioneer amplifier for sale, not the Nakamichi. This post is also nearly a year old.