Rough Starting Or Starting To Dying

PlanGK

When I go to start up my 94' Lexus ES300 it'll sometimes start but soon die. I'm thinking it's the flywheel from what I've researched so far. The rpms are a bit unstable at idle but once I start driving it's okay. If anyone else has any idea what it may be I would really appreciate it.

Okay, I just noticed my fuel pump relay is missing?!?! also a fuse that is labeled SP is missing, I have no idea what that is. Could this be what is causing this? This only happens after I let the car sit for about 10 minutes after driving.

First do a full tuneup, replace the air and fuel filters and spark plugs, (make sure that you gap the plugs before installing). Then clean the IAC valve, this is what controls the idle speed and would be the first suspect if there were no codes present. Also check all hoses for splits and cracks, repair any that you find.

I am not sure what you have read that indicates the flywheel would be the problem, but it would not be the place to start. Do a search of this site on the IAC valve, it has been discussed before.