Newbie :d

whats up ppl. like the topic says, im a newbie. i jsut picked up my g1 GS300 about 3months ago. havent been working on it much, no $ lol. but i just ordered my eibachs springs (1.2in) and soon im ordering my HID kit. i wanted to know if ne of you have the eibach springs on ur gs, and if you do...how do they look? (im looking 2 get 19in c2 style deep dish wheels). if you guys got picks of your gs3's please post them so i can get sum ideas ;) . thanks

Welcome to the club and congrats on your GS.. I can't help you out with a pic of the eibachs on my GS because I have coilovers but I can definitely help you with the rims.. First off you said "Deep Dish", what do you mean when you say that?? I know what deep dish are but you don't have an SUV... But on a different note, what's your budget for wheels? I sell rims and if your a member here at LOC I give special discounts on whatever you want.. Also I specialize in only Lexus and sell any and all JDM parts that are out for our cars.. Here's a pic of my Work Rezax II, they are 20X8.5 in the front and 20X10 in the back (the back is what you would call "deep dish").. But the front isn't gonna have a lip like the rear because it's not wide enough..

whats up ppl. like the topic says, im a newbie. i jsut picked up my g1 GS300 about 3months ago. havent been working on it much, no $ lol. but i just ordered my eibachs springs (1.2in) and soon im ordering my HID kit. i wanted to know if ne of you have the eibach springs on ur gs, and if you do...how do they look? (im looking 2 get 19in c2 style deep dish wheels). if you guys got picks of your gs3's please post them so i can get sum ideas  ;) . thanks

what's going on yo. welcome to the club, i don't have eibachs myself, but i had intrax on mine and when i dropped it, it was still the stock ride. no bumps or anything. the g1 gs has a really good susp. setup. i'm riding on 19X9.5 with a 1.5 lip. i'm going to drop my car again once i paint. don't worry about the gap between the tire and wheel well. you'll probably end up with a one-two finger gap which is real good. you don't want it to close to the tire and rub off the edges. well like i said, welcome to the club.