2010 Es350 Strange Noise

taonemayvt

My car has only 454 miles. I was merged on highway this morning from a little bit of curve ramp. During the ramp, I hear a loud noise on the left side at bottom. That was the second time I heard it. The first time was on a straight road at 80 miles. During the first time, I thought I hit the rock and bounced off the bottom to hear that loud noise.

Please let me know if you have this similar issue.

I've heard the same thing twice.Sounds like the noise comes from underneath the car between the front and back door on drivers side.

Don't know what the noise is either.Sounds like someone hit the side of the car with a small rock.

Not too concerned but will ask my service advisor what it could be seeing you have the occasional noise too.Might be a common thing.

I heard the same noise a little after I got my 09. I'm not sure what is was, but I have not heard it in a while. It sounded like a rock hit the underside of the car. Has anyone else heard this noise? Any ideas??..... :unsure:

I heard the same noise a little after I got my 09. I'm not sure what is was, but I have not heard it in a while. It sounded like a rock hit the underside of the car. Has anyone else heard this noise? Any ideas??..... :unsure:

Yes, I have heard it twice in my '09 ES. But, I just assumed I ran over something (a rock or road debris), but I am always very aware of what is in front of me, so I was surprised when I heard the LOUD knock from the undercarriage (which side I don't know) and I was certain I didn't run over anything. So, I thought this was isolated to me & my vehicle; but if there is something in common here among ES vehicles it would be nice to figure it out.

Yes, I have heard it twice in my '09 ES. But, I just assumed I ran over something (a rock or road debris), but I am always very aware of what is in front of me, so I was surprised when I heard the LOUD knock from the undercarriage (which side I don't know) and I was certain I didn't run over anything. So, I thought this was isolated to me & my vehicle; but if there is something in common here among ES vehicles it would be nice to figure it out.

I'm almost 100% sure that I didn't run over anything because the road was clear of debris, it sounded like something hit the underside hard or maybe even something might have moved around from the undercarriage, I'm not certain. I have not heard it in a while, but it does make you wonder. I forgot to mention to my dealer, but I'm going to make a note and bring our concerns to them. Thanks