Swapping The Engine (sc300)

here is what's going on,

after 6 years of saving it's finally ready!

i'm lookin to get atleast 600hp

i have a 1997 sc300, i bought a JDM Toyota Supra TT motor with vvt-i (ecm included)

what i'm asking here is if anyone can see if i am missing something. the last thing i want to do is get half way through this project and get blind-sided by a 1,000 dollar part i didn't expect to buy

i have the pistons and rods (forged and balanced)

what i expect to buy is:

engine gasket set

exhaust manifold

turbo

3'' piping

intercooler

100mm throttle body

air plentum

fuel injectors

fuel pump

turbo timer

am i missing something? or even better am i buying something i don't need to?

i was told the toyota ecu is programable (unlike the lexus chip)

also in the FTL area. would like to know whom is doing your swap, and where did you buy the engine (local)?

here is what's going on,

i have a 1997 sc300, i bought a JDM Toyota Supra TT motor with vvt-i (ecm included)

what i'm asking here is if anyone can see if i am missing something. the last thing i want to do is get half way through this project and get blind-sided by a 1,000 dollar part i didn't expect to buy

what i expect to buy is:

engine gasket set

exhaust manifold

turbo

3'' piping

intercooler

100mm throttle body

air plentum

fuel injectors

fuel pump

turbo timer

also in the FTL area. would like to know whom is doing your swap, and where did you buy the engine (local)?
here is what's going on,

what i expect to buy is:

engine gasket set

exhaust manifold

turbo

3'' piping

intercooler

100mm throttle body

air plentum

fuel injectors

fuel pump

turbo timer

you need a transmission. If you're trying to swap an auto into a manual, then you need to buy a clutch, master and slave cylinder. Also don't forget to buy a 3inch radiator. Change the thermostat and water pump while you're at it so you don't have to go through the hassle of changing later. Your engine should already come with a leak down test warranty, exhaust manifold, turbo, and fuel injectors already. so you don't need to buy those parts, only if you're planning to upgrade.

the engine i had found on ebay, it was from JDM Direct in NJ. i'm working out the engine myself and doing all the physical labor. my mechanic has a few friends in the Davie/Hollywood area with a dyno to tune it.

you need a transmission. If you're trying to swap an auto into a manual, then you need to buy a clutch, master and slave cylinder. Also don't forget to buy a 3inch radiator. Change the thermostat and water pump while you're at it so you don't have to go through the hassle of changing later. Your engine should already come with a leak down test warranty, exhaust manifold, turbo, and fuel injectors already. so you don't need to buy those parts, only if you're planning to upgrade.

3 inch radiator eh? thanks, ya i was rebuilding the engine from the ground up so water pump and thermostat were on the agenda. i was thinking of getting about 600 horse power do you think stock injectors could still work?

3 inch radiator eh? thanks, ya i was rebuilding the engine from the ground up so water pump and thermostat were on the agenda. i was thinking of getting about 600 horse power do you think stock injectors could still work?

no, you have 330 stock injectors you'd need at least 550's