Rx330 Vsc,break, And Abs Light

obaida

I am having RX330 2004, after changing oil then I drive my car for 15 min then when I stopped my car VSC,Break, and ABS light came on. i switch the engine OFF and start it again all lights went to the normal condition (OFF). This problem rise again after 2 days and I follow the same procedure to make the light off.

I am having similiar problem on my 2001 RX 300. The "check engine", "VSC" and "TRAC OFF" lights are all on. The owner's manual says to take it to the dealer. It appears to be a transmission electrical problem. I checked all the related fuses. Any ideas out there? Thanks Ken K.

I am having similiar problem on my 2001 RX 300. The "check engine", "VSC" and "TRAC OFF" lights are all on. The owner's manual says to take it to the dealer. It appears to be a transmission electrical problem. I checked all the related fuses. Any ideas out there? Thanks Ken K.

If it didn't do it before you changed oil and did it after, look for things that you may have dislodged in changing the oil or filter. Did you do anything with the air filter box? There is a hose on the back of it that comes off when the box is moved and is often not reinstalled and it sets some codes, don't remember which ones. I'm betting there's a good chance that something got disturbed when changing the oil. Take a good look.