Sign in to follow this  
ArmyofOne

Picked Up A New Hid Kit On Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

What do you think? I have the 4300K kit in there now, but want more of the blue light without kicking light output in the !Removed!. I honestly have never thought the 4300K looked enough like HID's for me.

Hopefully the car will still be legal for inspection, but if not, It seems as simple as 1,2,3 to get it back. It passes now so i dont see why it shouldnt, I am not changing the lenses.

Google chrome is telling me the link is broken... :huh:

I like 5000k.. I think 6000k might be a good balance of blue w/o sacrificing TOO much light output. Personally I'd never go over 6000k

The HIDs in my max seem to be pretty blue at times... i have never researched what color temp they are.. I'd assume they're ~4300k which seems to be the norm for OEM... maybe seem blueish cause they're a few years old?..

Google chrome is telling me the link is broken... :huh:

I like 5000k.. I think 6000k might be a good balance of blue w/o sacrificing TOO much light output. Personally I'd never go over 6000k

The HIDs in my max seem to be pretty blue at times... i have never researched what color temp they are.. I'd assume they're ~4300k which seems to be the norm for OEM... maybe seem blueish cause they're a few years old?..

You have 6K in your max, if you have the top of the line model, 4300 if you have mid range. I couldnt get ahold of a 5k kit, but from what i understand its simply changing the bulbs once the kit is in place.

How did you find that out? I'm glad the higher model has diff lighting! I've got the SL with every option other than "elite pkg" which is two bucket seats in the back with their own climate controls.

I've kind of been thinking of 5000k pure white HIDs whenever a bulb of mine goes out...

Check out the selection here... $150 for plug-and-play kit. Lots of color options.. I want to get HID fogs...

http://www.luxurymods.com/hidplug-n-playkit.aspx

How did you find that out? I'm glad the higher model has diff lighting! I've got the SL with every option other than "elite pkg" which is two bucket seats in the back with their own climate controls.

I've kind of been thinking of 5000k pure white HIDs whenever a bulb of mine goes out...

Check out the selection here... $150 for plug-and-play kit. Lots of color options.. I want to get HID fogs...

http://www.luxurymods.com/hidplug-n-playkit.aspx

google is your fried :D