Cd Changer

OneHotLexus

A friend of mine has a 1992 LS400 with a 6cd changer. THe guy who sold it to her said the cd player worked. Well in a brief moment of stupidity she put her 6 favorite CD's in the cartridge (instead of putting one in to make sure that the CD changer did in fact work). Upon her first attempt to listen to her CD's they would not play and the cartridge won't eject. That was a month ago, and she still cannot get her CD's to come out. Any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated since her brother has decided that he will just take the CD changer apart-which will probably end up in disaster! Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

I have a 1993. Maybe she put the cd's facing up. the labels are suppose to face down. Maybe this caused the problem. Try pressing the button for about 30 sec. If all fails I guess I would just try to take the cover off with a screw driver and see if cartilage comes out, before taking it apart myself "I'm not an Electrician or even close"

dont take it apart!!! contact guy with nick pioneersuby or smth like that! he will tell u what to do. i'm sure there is a pin or smht like that for emergency eject. that guys knows evertying about those systems just send him a pm

yes its pioneersuby the pioneer cd changer guy.you can try holding in the button like the other responder said. . also there is a pin point hole under the button that a small pin will hit the reset button and the changer should cycle and the magazine will then be ejectable. if the eject motor is broken then it is very difficult to get the cds out. i would only recommend an electronically incline individual to try. if the magazine is forced out then changer will be unrepairable and not worth the price of the cds which could be replaced for 5.00 a piece used probably.the changer costs 1300.00 new and 530.00 to refurbish it. not worth 6 cds.