Compatible?

Why do you feel you would need one? Baby steps. That thing is for the big dogs. But it could be made to work. It is a standalone replacement ECU that is used mainly on all out racecars. I've seen them used for $1,500 US.

You want power? Go with a single turbo upgrade - T51R or T04R, front mount intercooler, torque converter, and fuel system upgrade. If that is not enough - up to 700hp - then good luck. You will need some type of fuel management but AEM is not necessary. A boost controller, boost dependent injector controller, and timing controller should cover the bases cheaper. You'll need a bigger fuel pump, fuel rail, injectors, regulator, and ignition system (coil, amplifier, wires/cap, colder plugs).

The AEM will require a custom harness and software maps to be created, downloaded and tweaked. Hard stuff for the even moderately experienced people. I can't imagine trying.

Good luck! Keep us posted.

If you are looking for a good fuel, ignition, timing, boost dependant controller - check out Haltech. I run an F5 and does the job just fine. For now ;) . I can send you a pdf manual if you would like to see it. But you'll have to wait a little while before I can get to it.

To support 350hp find out these items:

1. stock injector size

2. stock injector flow rates

3. stock fuel pump flow rates

4. stock boost cut limit

5. maximum boost at stock

Try to find the maximum and minimum on flow rates. To run more boost, the first thing you will need to do is get the waste gate on the turbos to allow more pressure physically and then eliminate the stock boost cut. I have heard a little rumor about jdm cars that maybe you can verify. The gentelmen's agreement limits cars to whatever hp - 280 for example. I've heard one way they do this is to simply block the travel on the accelerator. So if the block is removed the accelerator can move farther and give more throttle and thus = more power. I have no idea if this holds water though. Anyways, Greddy (Trust) makes a boost cut defender that will allow the stock turbos to boost higher - but you will still want a limit somewhere. Say at 6psi above stock without fuel enhancement. Then a good boost controller (manual or electronic) with high and low boost setting. To control fuel, there are a multidude of gadgets and devices. Get those two items installed and working correctly to start with and go from there. Before upgrading fuel control, don't go crazy with boost or you may damage things. You can definitely expect the turbos to go quicker, but they can be replaced fairly easily.