Gs Oem Parts For Sale

The Kid

Hello LOC,

I have have my mechanic who are now very good friends, and they asked me if I can come on here and let my entire LOC family know whats the deal, they are trying to just atleast get rid of things because they are getting overwhelmed with the amount of things they have.

They have a lot of used OEM parts for vehicles such as the SC series, LS series ES, and GS series.

Their used parts includes

Collision Parts Such as Bumpers Doors, Fenders, Hoods, drivers and passenger side mirrors .

Wiring Harnesses

Suspension Parts

Interior parts

Radios, Climate control systems

Seats

Exhaust system components

Engines and engine components

Transmissions

And many more things, just Send an email to

Fixedrightauto@gmail.com

specifying what you would like along with contact information and I will contact them to find out what they have and I will let you know what is available.

Local Pickup is welcome,

Shipping may not be available for everything

They may not have EVERY item but atleast give it a try and they may have it. Thanks LOC members! Just trying to share the info with my Lexus bretheren

• 2 weeks later...

Hello LOC,

I have have my mechanic who are now very good friends, and they asked me if I can come on here and let my entire LOC family know whats the deal, they are trying to just atleast get rid of things because they are getting overwhelmed with the amount of things they have.

They have a lot of used OEM parts for vehicles such as the SC series, LS series ES, and GS series.

Their used parts includes

Collision Parts Such as Bumpers Doors, Fenders, Hoods, drivers and passenger side mirrors .

Wiring Harnesses

Suspension Parts

Interior parts

Radios, Climate control systems

Seats

Exhaust system components

Engines and engine components

Transmissions

And many more things, just Send an email to

Fixedrightauto@gmail.com

specifying what you would like along with contact information and I will contact them to find out what they have and I will let you know what is available.

Local Pickup is welcome,

Shipping may not be available for everything

They may not have EVERY item but atleast give it a try and they may have it. Thanks LOC members! Just trying to share the info with my Lexus bretheren

Do you have the foglights?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I contacted the above em address with no reply, I sent email 2 months ago without response ???

This is probably some type of spam..they've probably posted this over other forums as well..typical junkyard stuff.