Rear View Do Not Display Direction Anymore( Compas

BANNAS

Hey guys, does anyone with a 03 lx470 has this problem. The rear view mirror once display a compass, but some how it does not do that anymore. Can anyone assist with this problem, and what needs to be replaced . Thank you for your support if you can assist.

Thanks

Bannas.

The attached page from the 2003 LX470 owners manual tells how to turn the compass off and on and explains when the compass does not display.

I grabbed this page from the online 03 LX owners manual in the owners section of Lexus.com. There is no need to register to see owners manuals. I find it often easier to search the online owners manuals (e.g. in this case, for "compass") than to find info in the hard copy manual.

post-2157-1268437199_thumb.jpg

The attached page from the 2003 LX470 owners manual tells how to turn the compass off and on and explains when the compass does not display.

I grabbed this page from the online 03 LX owners manual in the owners section of Lexus.com. There is no need to register to see owners manuals. I find it often easier to search the online owners manuals (e.g. in this case, for "compass") than to find info in the hard copy manual.

Thank you for replying .