A Shop That Can Roll My Fenders In Minnesota ?

TroyLexus

Hey,

I'm looking for a shop that can roll my fenders a little bit, and I'm having trouble finding a shop, I've called around a few body shops with no luck..

I live in st paul MN .. . . .

Thanks !!

You will have to find a custom shop for that special treatment, What size tires/wheels/drop are you wanting to install ?

Hey,

I'm looking for a shop that can roll my fenders a little bit, and I'm having trouble finding a shop, I've called around a few body shops with no luck..

Thanks !!

You will have to find a custom shop for that special treatment, What size tires/wheels/drop are you wanting to install ?

I have a 2004 ES330, and installed the 18" Lexus RX330 wheels on there. I used what was supposed to be the proper tire size, but if I have grocery's in the trunk, or people in the back, it will rub only in the rear around corners or larger bumps ...

I used 245-45 R18 for my tires. now I wish I would have went with a size smaller ...

I'd hate to just throw away perfectly good tires only to buy new ones just cause of a little rub ... I've been calling custom shops all over town and haven't had any luck yet.. .

Hey,

Thanks !!

I have a 2004 ES330, and installed the 18" Lexus RX330 wheels on there. I used what was supposed to be the proper tire size, but if I have grocery's in the trunk, or people in the back, it will rub only in the rear around corners or larger bumps ...

I used 245-45 R18 for my tires. now I wish I would have went with a size smaller ...

I'd hate to just throw away perfectly good tires only to buy new ones just cause of a little rub ... I've been calling custom shops all over town and haven't had any luck yet.. .

Not to be negative, Did you research the wheel/tire size before you purchased ? To roll the fenders in non-reversable and will compromise the resale of the car. Just trying to help ;) B) :cheers:

Hey,

Thanks !!

Not to be negative, Did you research the wheel/tire size before you purchased ? To roll the fenders in non-reversable and will compromise the resale of the car. Just trying to help ;) B):cheers:

Yes, I was informed by tirerack, and discounttire.com that a 18X8 wheel with 245-45-18 will fit. I actually spent a few weeks reading everything I could find about offset and everything else, it seemed like everything was a go. live and learn I guess.

Hey,

Thanks !!

Not to be negative, Did you research the wheel/tire size before you purchased ? To roll the fenders in non-reversable and will compromise the resale of the car. Just trying to help ;) B):cheers:

Yes, I was informed by tirerack, and discounttire.com that a 18X8 wheel with 245-45-18 will fit. I actually spent a few weeks reading everything I could find about offset and everything else, it seemed like everything was a go. live and learn I guess.

Contact the seller and return the tire and or wheel package, Both suppliers should work with you on this problem.