Vehicle Stability Control

alphazee

Hi all

I own a 2004 GX470 and just this morning some indicator lights came on and would not go off. They are the VSC TRAC and VSC OFF lights (they deal with the vehicle stability control system of the car). Furthermore, the malfunction indicator lamp came on at the same time. They just came on when i was driving this morning and stayed on. Any ideas as to how to get them off? thanks for your time and consideration

Many problems cause these warning lights to come on with most having nothing to do with the VSC system. The first step is to use a code reader to read stored error codes to identify the problem.

Many problems cause these warning lights to come on with most having nothing to do with the VSC system. The first step is to use a code reader to read stored error codes to identify the problem.

Thank you very much. i do hope this would not result in any further problem because i intend to continue driving the car until next week when i can take it in to be checked at a toyota dealership. Thanks again.

Any other contribution is also welcome

regards