New Tires

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to buy a new set of tires for my 1999 RX300. I was wondering if an 235/65/16 would work, or will they rub on the rear strut. I believe they are the same ratios as the 225/70/16. Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks

Jeff :D

Jeff:

I have 235P65R16 on my 99' RX300. You would not have any problem with the rear struts. I brought GoodYear Fortera Triple Tred. It cost me around $600 back then from Discounted Tires. Now, it's around $800-900. The wider tires actually give the car a lot better traction.

SHKID

Looking to buy a new set of tires for my 1999 RX300. I was wondering if an 235/65/16 would work, or will they rub on the rear strut. I believe they are the same ratios as the 225/70/16. Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks

Jeff :D

Jeff:

I have 235P65R16 on my 99' RX300. You would not have any problem with the rear struts. I brought GoodYear Fortera Triple Tred. It cost me around $600 back then from Discounted Tires. Now, it's around $800-900. The wider tires actually give the car a lot better traction.

SHKID

Thanks for the info. Im looking into getting the toyo Versado.