Bullrun Season3

jcrome04

HUMMER!!!!! baaahhhhh not the challenger for you! I'm surprised Wu won.. seemed like they were just lolly-gagging around the track!

Next week is finale! EEK! :D

HUMMER!!!!! baaahhhhh not the challenger for you! I'm surprised Wu won.. seemed like they were just lolly-gagging around the track!

Next week is finale! EEK! :D

Hummer didn't stand a chance in that challenge... Oh well they had a decent run. I must say kudos to the CUDA chick. She seems kinda like a kid, but she can drive that thing pretty well... The whole time her dad's like "slow down, slow down..." ha ha, And she wasn't even phased, in fact looked pretty damn focused. I hope the Wu's make it through...

WOW Lambo won!!!! I thought the NSX really pulled it back together for the last leg. It's a shame that cuda didn't finish any better. I really thought they deserved the win. I wander what Bill Wu does for a living? Check out the link for the lexus girls on bullrun.com There car info section say they have about 600WHP. Now that is what it would take to beat a lambo.

http://bullrun.com/user/4976

I'm glad Lambo won! They deserved it since they played the best game; they were extremely strategic but still seemed to have a ton of fun along the way. Well done!

Is Season 4 here yet?? :D