Bullrun Season3

jcrome04

Hey everyone! Anybody catching this season of Bullrun?? Man I love this show! :lol: but Goldbergs sunglasses.... NOT so much! :D

There are a couple of girls driving a 1st gen SC. Heavily modded engine-wise.. I think it has the twin turbo 2jzge. They help manage a mod shop with their BFs and one is a pro drifter.

There are way more shenanigans this year than any past seasons!

Just wondering if the are members here..

Yep, I watch it. But I have to record them and watch them when I can. I try to stay in order so I can follow whats going on.

I love this show so much!! Team Lambo are funnny... and mean. They'll have it commin to them when the other teams find out what there up to. That SC is sweet too. I wish they were on LOC. They are definetly better than the team lexus of last season. I can't wait untill they let us know whats under the hood of that beast. A twin turbo 2jz would be SSSOOOO SWEEEEEETT. Next season needs to be an LS all the way.

I'm hoping Lambo makes it through for a while... They keep things interesting that's for sure...

As for the Lexus chicks... According to her, she's a racer and drifter... all I gotaa say to that is... "Don't believe the hype believe what you see..." Hopfully she steps up, and doesn't embarass her self... LOL It sure would be sweet if they end up clearing house tho...

Love the show too! I was so glad to see the Viper go--the short guy on the team was such an !Removed!. I think I kind of root for the Hummer--he drives the hell out of that thing in the challenges.

I really want to see whats under the hood of that SC300. Since they work in a garage, I can hope for a twin turbo, but I haven't heard any sort of blow off valve on that thing yet. Besides I still have one episode left on my dvr before I catch up to date.

Yeah, they mentioned something about it being turbo'd. but who knows, you can only play dumb for so long, as stated before, they need to start driving before I write them off as worthless :lol:

I'm rooting for hummer too! so far the only ones that actually drive their car like they're in a COMPETITION!

Stupid Team Viper actuall takes the time in the middle of a challenge to do a 3 point turn.... wow... :wacko:

Man what a challenge yesterday... the Lexus chicks almost got beat by two 50+ folk driving a mini... oh man... so much for her great racing resume, whatever. For me it's a toss up between team Hummer, and Lambo. I like them both. LAMBO makes a pit stop at the bunny ranch, now that is something you will probably never see in a bull run derby, or for that matter any car rally where time is of the essence. You have to hand it to those guys.

I like Lambo.

I'm over Lexus chicks. They are big mouthed, and obnoxious, and their car sucks. ok they have a 460hp TT supra motor and their BFs own a garage, and one i a professional drifter.........

WHY IS IT BREAKING DOWN????

Hopefully Lambo or hummer win

I'm over Lexus chicks. They are big mouthed, and obnoxious, and their car sucks. ok they have a 460hp TT supra motor and their BFs own a garage, and one i a professional drifter.........

WHY IS IT BREAKING DOWN????

I didn't get it when she was saying that the elevation was causing havoc on her engine, it was stalling, and steering was locking... huh?

Ya that sounded weird to me as well. I would think she could tune it herself if the ecm didn't correct it for her. I wounder why they put a supra motor in their when the things has the same 2JZ engine in it already?? That sounds kind of dumb to me. It like saying I'm going to upgrade my LS400's motor to one out of an SC400. I just want to see them actually drive that thing.

Team Hummer annoys the crap out of me. The short dude needs to shut up. Team lambo is funny though, and no one seems to do anything about them. For goodness sake they stopped at the bunny ranch and didn't even get in the challange. They have to be smarter than they look to pull that off. I wonder how they got all the money for that car?? Did you see the waad of cash they pulled out at the bunny ranch?

Yeah Team Hummer are like polar opposites. Tall quiet white dork. Dwarf loud black gangster.. LOL :lol:

but they are the only ones driving like they are in a challenge! Everyone else is lollygaging and doing 3 pt turns :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that lexus beat the lambo in a drag race. They have to be putting out more than 460HP to do that. Although they were getting annoying. Next season we definetly need a team LS. Barrow the twin turbo LS from lextreme and we will dominate.

I can't believe that lexus beat the lambo in a drag race. They have to be putting out more than 460HP to do that.

really??? did i miss something...

NEWHOO See ya later LEXUS chix... See ya later... Man that one chick was sooo annoying.

I can't believe that lexus beat the lambo in a drag race. They have to be putting out more than 460HP to do that.

really??? did i miss something...

NEWHOO See ya later LEXUS chix... See ya later... Man that one chick was sooo annoying.

They were riding side by side on the highway, and they both punched it. This happened an episode or two ago.

Yes, I am so glad team Lexus is gone!! I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's creative editing, but the older lady on Team Lexus just seemed to be in a foul mood all the time. What was the deal with the booster seat and back pillows for the Team Lexus girl? She didn't look that short. Bullrun does a poor job casting Lexus with this SC team this year, and the last season with that ISx50 with those heinous rims. We were killing ourselves laughing when the Challenger guy mocked the Lexus lady! If I were doing this show, a gas guzzling, low to the ground, modified, eye catching sports car is the last thing I'd want. I think I would want to run in a Subaru Outback 3.6 since it has good ground clearance + mpg + AWD + decent performance + a lower profile than a sports car--less attention from LEO's. B)

Finally those obnoxious posers are gone!

There is NO way she was a professional driver/drifter whatever... I don't buy that for 1 sec.

I love Goldberg for sassing them! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha challenger OUT!

I do NOT like NSX anymore. They are like little kids throwing a fit over everything. IDIOTS! :chairshot:

Man we're already almost over! few more weeks!

I do NOT like NSX anymore. They are like little kids throwing a fit over everything. IDIOTS!

x2 They could have easily hung on to immunity if that guy had kept his big mouth shut and maintained his composure. I don't know why they think they are such a big threat, when that Cuda guy could drive circles around these goofs. I'm not sure how hiding in the bushes and pretending to be out of gas was a strategy? If they hadn't done that, they could have taken Hummer for the #1 spot (and kept their immunity) since they weren't that far behind them. Yeah, idiots seems to sum them up nicely!

I think it will come down to Cuda v. Hummer in the end.

IDIOTS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Cuda vs. Hummer sounds good!

However... Maybe Lambo :D But if they get thrown into a challenge.. will drive drive hard enough to trash the car? Like cuda?

I was indifferent about BMW (wasn't a fan of their car mods...didn't care for the black car with black and chrome rims.). They didn't seem too serious about the competition, and I think they got lucky in the challenges too since that guy wasn't a very good driver. It's a shame NSX wasn't the one to leave! Another very strong performance from Cuda. The daughter impressed me the way slamming in to the wall didn't really phase her. Well done! It will be interesting to see what Lambo does next week, to see if they can do a repeat of this week. I was shocked to see them come out on top.