Dents On Roof

Recently after cleaning my 08 LS 460 (Black) I noticed 3 soft dents in the roof of the car.

Is their any effective way to have them removed other than Body work?

The dents are similar to door dings no chipped paint or creases. Please Help

There are a variety "paintless dent removal" techniques. Google "paintless dent removal in New York City" and you will find companies that do it. Search for "paintless dent removal" on Youtube and you can find a number of videos that show how it's done.

I've seen cars with dents caused by hail removed with one of these processes and I could neither see nor feel the dents after they were removed -- it's remarkable and fairly inexpensive.

Not always. I had a bunch from a tree that hurtled nuts down at my car (don't ask...this crap only happens to me) and some they could not get to the back of the panel. So they used a product kinda like the "Ding King" where you apply a glue and pull the ding out from the top of the panel. The results were 100% perfect...just as good as the PDR where they got access to the back of the panel...