Rx330 - Three Child Seats?

MAMEfan

Hi-

I've got an 04 RX330 and I just found out my 3rd child is on the way. Currently have a booster seat and a convertible seat in the rear of my car.

Am I going to be able to fit an infant seat back there too? Looks pretty cramped.

Thanks

Hi-

I've got an 04 RX330 and I just found out my 3rd child is on the way. Currently have a booster seat and a convertible seat in the rear of my car.

Am I going to be able to fit an infant seat back there too? Looks pretty cramped.

Thanks

First congrats, Three little ones change your world. Three seats fitted in my RX300. Put the booster in the middle, get ready dont touch me, thats mine.

Jeff

Ditto, they'll fit. There are sugestions if not regulatios as to how that should be arranged. Might check with the highway patrol or DOT ...google your cause.

Best regards, PK

Wonderful news, congrats. Yes, we've had all combinations of 3 of convertible, infant, and booster seats in the rear of our 2002 RX300 as our 3 kids have grown. I remember when our oldest (now 7) was the only one in the rear-facing seat. Sigh....but I digress...

Toughest part is when you have to do any swapping of seats, but they all fit. We have the booster seats on the ends with the shoulder straps.

Be prepared for scraped knuckles if you have to reconfigure them, then enjoy the ride.