Nakamichi Radio And Amplifier For Sale

Frank Zappa

Hey there,

I have an original Nakamichi stereo and amplifier for sale. The tape deck does not work on the stereo, otherwise everything is in perfect working order. No reasonable offer refused, shipping within Canada and U.S. only.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I looked up the info for the Nakamichi stereo and amp. Here's everything I have:\

1) Lexus OEM Nakamichi Premium sound system

86120-50370

c725ul0a

Serial# 06554

2) OEM Lexus Nakamichi Amplifier

86280-50160

B338ul0a

serial# 06558

Both work great and the cd/tape deck looks perfect from an aesthetic standpoint. As mentioned in a previous post, the tape deck has a tape stuck in it, which I never bothered to remove, don't use it. Feel free to contact me if you have other questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if i sound like an idiot but do you know if these items will work in a 92 SC300. and how much are you asking????

Hey there,

If your car originally had a Nakamichi stereo, it should work; the amplifier was made specifically for Lexus. As for price, I'd take $150 for both pieces. From what I understand, that's a steal, but I'd rather it goes to someone from the forum than just having it sit around in my garage. Let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...