What Courtesy Car Did You Get From The Dealership?

waltermelon

Good thread very disaapointed first time i took them up on the courtesy car...

WE were jsut over 2 plus foot snow storm but still--

grey IS

-Dirty on the outside coveredin a lot of bird crap

- Interior was unbearable Smell of cig smoke overwhlmed me-- i left it on my driveway windows open in 20 degree weather to relieve some of the smell

Simply put - I wll never accept a car like this again, and i didn't pay for the gas

cheers

I had three courtesy cars in the last year. A IS,ES, and RX. all 09 cars. All but the IS smelled like smoke and perfume, not real clean (interior) lots of chips and scratches. I clean everything I touched, steering wheel, shifter, etc. Nice they give you a car to drive, but they could clean them better, its not that hard.

I have had an ES, IS, HS, and RX. I like them all except the IS - if I were short, maybe that car would be acceptable. Tom Wood Lexus in Indy keeps their cars as clean as possible when lending them out to folks. I have always been very happy.

Lexus of New Orleans comes in with a like new 09 ES 350, no nav but I survived.... Mine had 2 TSI's done and was returned to me washed and full of gas at NO charge.... Now I understand about the Lexus mystique.

Lexus of New Orleans comes in with a like new 09 ES 350, no nav but I survived.... Mine had 2 TSI's done and was returned to me washed and full of gas at NO charge.... Now I understand about the Lexus mystique.

Had my recall work done today on my 2008 ES-350 at Lindsay Lexus in Alexandria, VA and was provided a clean ES-350 loaner with nav. Got my car back by 5 pm, washed and with a full tank of gas. Considering it was near empty when I took it in that turned into a $40 freebee!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had my 07 ES in for routine service several times at Lexus of Northborough (Massachusetts) and have had 2 IS 250's and an RX 350 all 2009-2010 vehicles. I have never had a problem with any of the vehicles I've been loaned, and have been very satisfied.

Took my 2010 ES 350 in this week for the 5k oil change at Lexus of Dayton...got a 2010 ES with just under 5k...was actually funny, since the color scheme (charcoal grey w/ grey/black interior) made it feel much smaller than mine (truffle w/ tan). I had to keep checking to see what they had given me as I couldn't believe it was the same exact car. I'm interested to see what we get when we bring our 'new' used RX350 in for the first oil change...

• 2 weeks later...

Metro Lexus in Cleveland, OH has given me an ES (no Nav), an IS (which I found too small) and a 2010 RX (which I'd never buy with that mouse). All were clean and odor free.

I don't think they have none Lexus loaners.

• 3 weeks later...

Turned in my '09 ES for the recall campaign and 15K service. Lexus Monterey Peninsula provided me with a '10 ES 350 (blk/blk). I didn't care for the colors nor some of the improvements. Maybe I'm prejudiced, but I really like the '09 better. Both drove about the same. I did like the fact Lexus no longer puts in a cassette player in the '10's. I still can't figure out why they put them in the '09's. I mean, who still uses a cassette player?

• 4 weeks later...