F/s Satelite Radio Adapter & Xm Tuner & Antenna

joeeey

I am selling my 2001 GS300, I have a Soundlinq Satelite adapter which adds Satelite radio to all Lexus & Toyota 2001 and up to 2006. This adapter plugs inline from your factory CD Changer input of your factory radio. I am including the XM Tuner and antenna. I have it posted on flea bay but if a forum member buys it I will include shipping anywhere within the lower 48 States of the US & lower the price to 150.00, but outside of flea bay (so I don't pay the final value fees).

The adapter is a SoundLinq Model SLX with adds XM radio to your vehicle and a auxilary input for a MP3 player or IPOD. This also includes a XM reciever & antenna. This was installed in my 2001 Lexus GS300 when I purchased it 2 years ago, I am assuming the original purchaser of this XM receiver paid for lifetime service because it never turned off and I never changed the ownership of the radio and the Satelite has been working on every channel. So I guess you'll get free XM service, but I cannot guarantee it. I can tell you it works flawlessly for XM and for my IPOD. There are no cutting wires on your vehicle. You unplug your CD changer cable and plug it into this adapter and then plug the adapter cable into your radio. How you activate is press the "CD" button, the first time you press it it will go to your CD changer, press it again and it will go to "disk 11" and that is for the auxiliary input, press it one more time and you get the XM radio "disk 12". All the cables that were installed in my Lexus are included.

Owners manual is included and can also be downloaded from here:

http://www.vaistech.com/manuals/Manual_SLX_rev5.zip

This is described from the Manufacture to work on Most all Toyota & Lexus vehicles from 2001 up to 2006.

Here is the Application guide:

http://www.vaistech.com/manuals/Application_Guide.pdf

150.00 shipped with the US

Just send me a email joeeey@rcn.com

I am in Queens NY

SOLD!!

post-75934-1267142258_thumb.jpg

post-75934-1267142277_thumb.jpg

post-75934-1267142290_thumb.jpg

post-75934-1267142299_thumb.jpg