Nav Screen Cleaning

azhukov

Based on recommendations on this forum, I purchased Plexus. It works like a charm. If you look at the Inside/Outside Detaling part of this forum, you will see tons of other posts as well. I will have to go look at section to post the links. I have really been happy with Plexus though. You can purchase Plexus online or at many boating equipment/supply stores.

Let me go check on those links.

The Plexus is good because it resists dust and future fingerprints. If you use it regularly you'll find that the screen actually gets dirty less frequently. You can also use it on everything clear plastic or really anything in the car that has a shiny finish, gauge cluster, headlamps, wood, chrome door handles etc.

What is the screen made of anyway (have yet to get mine and the only sample test cars I drove were non-nav cars)? Is it like that of my old 300?

Also, is it a touch screen?

Wondering if camera lens/filter cleaner/cleaning sheets would do the trick on keeping the screen clean and unscratched?