Question Re Bluetooth Information From Iphone

Paulmj

No problem at all playing music from the iPod function on my iPhone. Automatic start-stop, etc.

However, the BT navigation screen provides no information whatever on the music being played. In fact, the only thing on the screen is a pause and a play button. On the other hand, the iPhone screen is showing the song and artist name as well as the album cover art while the song is being played.

Is this all that is to be expected on the Lexus screen?

No problem at all playing music from the iPod function on my iPhone. Automatic start-stop, etc.

However, the BT navigation screen provides no information whatever on the music being played. In fact, the only thing on the screen is a pause and a play button. On the other hand, the iPhone screen is showing the song and artist name as well as the album cover art while the song is being played.

Is this all that is to be expected on the Lexus screen?

At least in my experience, that is correct. Only through USB will you be able to see more on the nav screen or have more options to control the iPod/iPhone.