Remote Start

ClarkWGrizwald

Hi all,

It being the Lexus SC430 is so well controlled by electronics, including the engine disabler, which if any remote start can be added to the car? Lexus wants between $750 and $800 to put one in. There must be a better way, but I don't want to ruin anything in this sophisticated system.

Hi all,

It being the Lexus SC430 is so well controlled by electronics, including the engine disabler, which if any remote start can be added to the car? Lexus wants between $750 and $800 to put one in. There must be a better way, but I don't want to ruin anything in this sophisticated system.

I purchasd Lex Link. Using my key, I can remote start the car AND remotely drop and raise the top. I am extremely pleased with the results. Feel free to contact me for details. arthur@alwaters.com

I have the Lux Link as well with the remote top. Works off the OEM key. Very nice feature

http://www.luxurymotorworks.com/products.p...ink&p_cat=3

Thanks so much for the replies. I went to the web site and both models of Lux Link are out of stock. I also have to find someone qualified to install it in New Jersey. The car is way to sophisticated for just anybody to install. I also don't to void the warrantee. Will Lexus install it?

Thanks so much for the replies. I went to the web site and both models of Lux Link are out of stock. I also have to find someone qualified to install it in New Jersey. The car is way to sophisticated for just anybody to install. I also don't to void the warrantee. Will Lexus install it?

I would email them to see if they are still avaliable. I just had mine installed at my local car audio dealer. Comes with instructions etc and takes a couple of hours. You can always ask at your Lexus dealer if they will.

• 1 year later...

I have had my luxlink installed by one of my Service Managers at Affordable Tire and Brake. He loved it! He restores classic t-birds as a hobby and loved the clean design and engineering of the luxlink other than removing the body panels for axcess it is a beautiful project. No cutting or soldering just plug and play. 4 hrs for the top kit. 4 hrs for the rear window kit and 2 hrs for the alram kit. Message me if you want him to install yours $80.00 hr.