Name That Button Gs 350

Depends on which GS and which features the car has.

In some GS's different switches go there. For example the AWD GS might have a new switch the non-AWD does. And the 450h may lack the traction control button and have another. And the sport design GS might have a button to control ride softness etc...

Some possibilities are:

Active stabilizer

Shift pattern

Tract ctl switch

Adaptive suspension

ECT

The first slot is a coin slot/holder by design.

The second spot is where the switch for the Adaptive variable Suspension (GS430+ only).....as mentions previously.

look in your owners manual and you should see a picture.

steviej

Coin slot? How many coins can you chuck in there 5? Variable suspension is what I was looking for. I don't have the owners manual because I am shopping for one, not a owner of the GS350. From what ive been reading so far the car seems to have some fit and finish issues.

I am so paranoid now to buy a new car... I have a 95 LS400, it's 15 years old 125k, and no major mechanical defects. I bought it new, back in the day. Little annoying stuff, but the car is 15 years old and rock solid. I keep telling myself I will buy a new car when this one explodes, but I really don't see this happening, as the car may out live me. with that being said, it would be nice to have a GS350, but the LS has spoiled me into thinking that I don't have to do anything except change the oil.

Coin slot? How many coins can you chuck in there 5? Variable suspension is what I was looking for. I don't have the owners manual because I am shopping for one, not a owner of the GS350. From what ive been reading so far the car seems to have some fit and finish issues.

I am so paranoid now to buy a new car... I have a 95 LS400, it's 15 years old 125k, and no major mechanical defects. I bought it new, back in the day. Little annoying stuff, but the car is 15 years old and rock solid. I keep telling myself I will buy a new car when this one explodes, but I really don't see this happening, as the car may out live me. with that being said, it would be nice to have a GS350, but the LS has spoiled me into thinking that I don't have to do anything except change the oil.

I had a LS430 years ago, and I agree with you, its build like a tank. I would keep the LS if I were you, Lexus just doesnt build cars like they use to anymore :(

I had a LS430 years ago, and I agree with you, its build like a tank. I would keep the LS if I were you, Lexus just doesnt build cars like they use to anymore :(

I just changed the spark plugs and wires last night on the LS400, what a pain in the !Removed!, it took all day, and the wires were never changed so they were on therre with what felt like cement. I want to get a new car but this one has been so good, I can't imagine dealing with any maintenance issues.

I just changed the spark plugs and wires last night on the LS400, what a pain in the !Removed!, it took all day, and the wires were never changed so they were on therre with what felt like cement. I want to get a new car but this one has been so good, I can't imagine dealing with any maintenance issues.

A good car is like a good woman, if you find a good one, keep it.