Rx400h Aftermarket Stereo - Check Air Conditioner

I have a 06 RX400h with factory Nav and 6-disc changer that I hate. I am trying to install an alpine stereo in it, the nav reads "check the connection of the air conditioner", and the AC does not turn on. I am using a wire harness, so nothing is cut. I have found a 12-pin connector on the factory radio when connected removes the issue. It has 8 wires, two top and 6 on the bottom. Is there a bypass? Thanks in advance.

I have a 06 RX400h with factory Nav and 6-disc changer that I hate. I am trying to install an alpine stereo in it, the nav reads "check the connection of the air conditioner", and the AC does not turn on. I am using a wire harness, so nothing is cut. I have found a 12-pin connector on the factory radio when connected removes the issue. It has 8 wires, two top and 6 on the bottom. Is there a bypass? Thanks in advance.

sorry, I can´t help you with an answer to your question,

but i would like to ask you, if you don´t need the cd changer anymore, i am interested to buy it for a resonable price, since mine is displayng the well know error 3.

if you are interested please e'mail me danword2003@yahoo.com

regards and thank you in advance,

sorry, I can´t help you with an answer to your question,

but i would like to ask you, if you don´t need the cd changer anymore, i am interested to buy it for a resonable price, since mine is displayng the well know error 3.

if you are interested please e'mail me danword2003@yahoo.com

regards and thank you in advance,

I am going to keep it to put back if/when I sell it.

I hope you will put up pictures of your aftermarket install so we can see how it looks as it goes in.

Are the mounting supports inside the center console even DIN compatable? I remember them to be staggared fore/aft from when I installed my iPod adapter. At the time I remember telling myself that there will never be an aftermarket radio in one of these cars.

Given the odd shape of the trim on the center console it will be a real challange to make it look like it belongs.

Good luck, keep us posted.