Roaring Bearing Noise Coming From Center At Low Speed

Hi folks it's been awhile since my last post. I've been chasing this noise for awhile time now. I believed it to be a wheel beaing until they were both were replaced and i still heard it so out of frustration i just turned up the music, lol. Really it's not terribly bad except at a idle speed you can hear it loud kind of front n center. I believe now it's the center support bearing for the drive shaft...Has anyone heard this noise or replaced this bearing before?

Thanks in advance, ScottE.

Hi folks it's been awhile since my last post. I've been chasing this noise for awhile time now. I believed it to be a wheel beaing until they were both were replaced and i still heard it so out of frustration i just turned up the music, lol. Really it's not terribly bad except at a idle speed you can hear it loud kind of front n center. I believe now it's the center support bearing for the drive shaft...Has anyone heard this noise or replaced this bearing before?

Thanks in advance, ScottE.

I should say it's more of a low rumble and less roar noise...98' gs300 146K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To anyone even interested in this thread i dropped it off this evening to have the bearing replaced. I'll post the results when i get her back....I've been chasing this noise for 2 F'n years so hopefully this will do it;)

• 1 year later...

To anyone even interested in this thread i dropped it off this evening to have the bearing replaced. I'll post the results when i get her back....I've been chasing this noise for 2 F'n years so hopefully this will do it;)

any luck on what you are experiencing...Did the replacement of that bearing help? I have similar but it comes from the front left wheel area?