Rx350 Armrest

I find the driver and passenger armrests on the rx350 too close, narrow and uncomfortable. I see at least one supplier of aftermarket armrests that are wider and match the interior. Does anyone have experience with such products?

Thanks.

I find the driver and passenger armrests on the rx350 too close, narrow and uncomfortable. I see at least one supplier of aftermarket armrests that are wider and match the interior. Does anyone have experience with such products?

Thanks.

I agree with your opinion on the RX350 armrests. Where did you find the aftermarket ones?

Thanks.

If you are talking about these guys, I can tell you they are well worth the money.

http://www.jjproducts.net/jj_products_htm/...yota/index.html

My arm used to kill me with that small armrest. The replacement is much wider, and a little longer.

Thanks.

If you are talking about these guys, I can tell you they are well worth the money.

http://www.jjproducts.net/jj_products_htm/...yota/index.html

My arm used to kill me with that small armrest. The replacement is much wider, and a little longer.

Thank you for the link to the site. Did you get the 'one' very large armrest, or the 'two' large ones?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I purchased the armrests from JJ and they are great. A perfect match to the gray leather. Purchased two wide units instead of the single extra wide unit. Would not be right if I'm comfortable and my significant other is not. Easy to install except removing the original factory bolt which has a 9/16 head and a typical set of home tools goes to 8/16. :D

Yes, I purchased the armrests from JJ and they are great. A perfect match to the gray leather. Purchased two wide units instead of the single extra wide unit. Would not be right if I'm comfortable and my significant other is not. Easy to install except removing the original factory bolt which has a 9/16 head and a typical set of home tools goes to 8/16. :D

Shouldnt the factory bolt be metric?