Parting Out Complete '98 Gs400 With Custom Interior

I have a Black 98 GS400 w/REAL gator interior, lol, rims are sold, I have all the factory parts from engine, new automatic transmission (purchased last year and reciept to prove it), all the suspension parts and of course all the little nuts, bolts and plastic pieces you could possibly want. Like I said, the whole car is for sale on pieces, bought a new car and no longer need or want it, local pick ups only, cash and/or paypal, I'm in Madison, OH, PM me with any inquiries, just moved here form California, THIS CAR HAS NEVER SEEN SNOW/SALT!! Feel free to email me mp0962@componentrepair.com, the whole car is for sale, so just make me an offer for what you want and I'll reply. THANKS!! I'll post the pics of the interior as soon as I can

SSPX0285.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Black 98 GS400 w/REAL gator interior, lol, rims are sold, I have all the factory parts from engine, new automatic transmission (purchased last year and reciept to prove it), all the suspension parts and of course all the little nuts, bolts and plastic pieces you could possibly want. Like I said, the whole car is for sale on pieces, bought a new car and no longer need or want it, local pick ups only, cash and/or paypal, I'm in Madison, OH, PM me with any inquiries, just moved here form California, THIS CAR HAS NEVER SEEN SNOW/SALT!! Feel free to email me mp0962@componentrepair.com, the whole car is for sale, so just make me an offer for what you want and I'll reply. THANKS!! I'll post the pics of the interior as soon as I can

SSPX0285.jpg

Do you still have the foglights?

SSPX0285.jpg

I emailed him about the same thing. Never heard back. Are you in need of both? I need pass. side housing/cover.

SSPX0285.jpg

I emailed him about the same thing. Never heard back. Are you in need of both? I need pass. side housing/cover.

I need both of them

SSPX0285.jpg

I need both of them

I have the yellow, I'm looking for the clear ones...

• 4 weeks later...