Voice Recognition Sucks

timzter

You obviously do not have the latest Lexus crap technology .  My 2015 uses a mouse pad. They took away the wheel that lets you click through and now with your finger you have a tiny dot you need to maneuver to th perfect spot on the screen and then double click .  There is no easy way to navigate with this system.

6 hours ago, Simplify123 said:

You obviously do not have the latest Lexus crap technology .  My 2015 uses a mouse pad. They took away the wheel that lets you click through and now with your finger you have a tiny dot you need to maneuver to th perfect spot on the screen and then double click .  There is no easy way to navigate with this system.

Lexus don't yet seem to have made their mind up as to which their preferred system is. They still appear to be producing some models with the touch pad mouse and some models with the physical mouse. Neither are the most user friendly in the world if I'm being honest.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Simplify123 said:

You could also use the Lexus Enform smartphone application to set the destinations you want before you get in your car.  The "Saved Destinations" will be automatically transferred from your phone to your in-dash navigation system.

Your kidding right ?   I don't think I should pay $55,000 for a car that navigation soupy stem sucks so bad I have to program my phone and then transfer it to my car..... Which by the way still sucks because I would have to use my finger and the mouse pad to navigate the tiny dot to the precise menu item to do all that stuff.