Dcfish Where Are You?

New member with first post so I can't PM. I have an 06 IS350 with a problem others have seemed to experience. The Nav screen appears fine

but does not function. AC, radio controls must me operated from the steering wheel. The stealer wants a ton of money to repair. What are my options?

dcfish are you out there?

New member with first post so I can't PM. I have an 06 IS350 with a problem others have seemed to experience. The Nav screen appears fine

but does not function. AC, radio controls must me operated from the steering wheel. The stealer wants a ton of money to repair. What are my options?

The screen may need replacing, I'll look into this.

The screen may need replacing, I'll look into this.

• 2 months later...
Thank you sir! I'll be waiting for your relpy.

PM sent ;)

New member can't pm. My navigation screen in my 2007 IS250 is frozen i read in other forums that i need to just replace the screen/ Please send me an e-mail at rishid.ali@gmail.com. Thank you for all your help

DC Fish I have the same problem, 2008 IS 350, nav screen works fine display wise but absolutely no touch screen functions :( Im looking to buy a replacement touch screen, my email is admin@instylerbuys.com , this is my first post as well so i cant send a PM. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking into this for you cheers.gif

Hello dcfish, I have a 2008 400h with nav. Temporarily affixed a suction cup type cell phone mount to the screen thinking it was thick glass. Removed the suction and there are obvious "cracks" in the shape of the suction cup. Try to press buttons and only the lower and middle left area is accurate, otherwise screen touch accuracy seems random. In some modes, commands are executed arbitrarily (like zooming in map mode just sorta "happens", as does random screen scrolling. I take it I need to replace my screen?

joerockets@hotmail.com

Any help would be great thank you.

Looking into this for you cheers.gif

Hello dcfish, I have a 2008 400h with nav. Temporarily affixed a suction cup type cell phone mount to the screen thinking it was thick glass. Removed the suction and there are obvious "cracks" in the shape of the suction cup. Try to press buttons and only the lower and middle left area is accurate, otherwise screen touch accuracy seems random. In some modes, commands are executed arbitrarily (like zooming in map mode just sorta "happens", as does random screen scrolling. I take it I need to replace my screen?

joerockets@hotmail.com

Any help would be great thank you.

I will see if I have the screen for you. Hang in there cool.gif

• 10 months later...

I'm a new member and it seems like I can't PM or Email you. I have an 07 IS250 with a problem that others have seemed to experience. The Nav screen appears fine

but the touch screen is not working. Can not control the a/c, change radio station or anything. Screen will only stay on the language and I Agree screen. Radio controls must be operated from the steering wheel. Will I need to replace the screen only? Thank you. My email is truong.shirley@gmail.com

Hello everyone.

Something is going on with all the quality of the lexus Nav Units. I have an 2007 IS250 and the navigational unit no longer takes my touch screen inputs. I just went out of warranty 4 months ago. The display is working correctly and I can see all the information but It doesn't respond to any touch inputs.

How are people fixing their units? Are you all replace the screen only? Does it come with instructions? How much is the screen? Please help.

dcfish, any advice?

Please contact me at endollan at yahoo dot com.

Right here cheers.gif

Hi dcfish,

can you help us out here. I haven't gotten any quotes from you regarding the screen. Is it hard to replace the screen only or the whole nav unit needs to be replaced? I would love to fix my unit.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a navigation screen for my 2004 RX330. The screen is cracked but the unit still works. Please contact me at usm.david1@gmail.com. I'm a new user and the system won't let me email you directly.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey dcfish,

I am new here as well. My 2006 IS350 navigation screen just recently stop responding. All the buttons around the screen and the buttons on the steering wheel work fine. The screen just doesn't respond to my touch. Can you contact me at minhbach312@gmail.com for information on getting a new screen?

Thanks,

Minh

• 3 weeks later...

It seems I''m not alone. The screen on my 07 is250 just stopped reponding, ironically 2 months past warranty. Any help in finding a replacement for less than the $3k my dealer is asking for would be greatly appreciated. It seems your the man in the know dcfish, can you help me out? you can reach me at luis@utep.edu.

DC Fish, I too have a broken screen on a 2006 GS 300, no it wasn’t a baseball bat, but it doesn’t seem to be illuminating. The touch screen still works, but I can’t see anything. I have removed the screen, do you have a replacement screen? Here is my email if you need it jmcafee2000@gmail.com. Anyone else that has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi ppl, here's a new client for DCFish !

i got an IS250 2006 and my touch screen stopped working 2 weeks ago ...

As usual, everything is working apart from the screen ...

Would You DC be so kind to help me ? If so, send me a mail to pbaldisseri@yahoo.it .... it will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

• 1 month later...