Headlamp Question 99rx300

jason_x21x

25qprth.jpg

hey guys. i apologize if this topic has been discussed before, but i've tried searching this on this forum.

i'm interested in changing the bulb encircled in blue in the picture above.

i've seen other rx's with it changed, but i'm not too sure on what kind of bulb it is, and how to get to it.

i know it's not really that important, but mine looks really dull now, and i dont like how it looks with my low beam and fog lights at night.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

25qprth.jpg

hey guys. i apologize if this topic has been discussed before, but i've tried searching this on this forum.

i'm interested in changing the bulb encircled in blue in the picture above.

i've seen other rx's with it changed, but i'm not too sure on what kind of bulb it is, and how to get to it.

i know it's not really that important, but mine looks really dull now, and i dont like how it looks with my low beam and fog lights at night.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

The manual will list the bulb sizes and #s. It may appear dull because it is behind a non-clear cover?

LED's are fine, but you need to be careful which you get. Most of the ebay junk will burn out very quickly.

You need an LED bulb with a built in voltage regulator.

I've been through several ebay bulbs but they all burn out... The only ones i've had any success with are these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Error-Cance...sQ5fAccessories

• 1 month later...