Custom Is250 Double Din Install Kit For Sale

markolomew

Technically you don't meet the requirements yet to be able to sell items on this forum but I'll let this one slide because I have a question about it.

First of all, what comes with it? Does it come with an iPod cable?

Secondly, it was custom fit to an IS but I'm sure it will fit on any other car right?

Do you still have the DVD Map and manuals with it?

How about $200 including shipping?

Technically you don't meet the requirements yet to be able to sell items on this forum but I'll let this one slide because I have a question about it.

Secondly, it was custom fit to an IS but I'm sure it will fit on any other car right?

You have some good questions, let me see if I clear these up for you:

(1) It just comes with the 2 custom dash pieces. The iPod cable that I used for my Pioneer 90bt was the specific iPod cable used for the 90bt and the 900bt (possible the 700bt as well, but I would have to look into it more). I am also selling this iPod cable, as well as head unit (as well as 2- HD radio tuners and a backup camera...all pioneer), but it does not come with the dash pieces. If you would be interest in any of those other items, please email me and I will send you a link.

(2) It is custom fit for any second generation IS car. IS-250, IS-350, or IS-F. Keep in mind, a double din radio installed into the factory harness widens the center console about 3mm on either side. These custom dash pieces take that into account and are that extra wide to fit snug.

(3) DVD Maps: I think you are referring again to the Pioneer 90bt head unit. If you are interested in this, yes, I have all original Manuals, etc. This model does not have DVD Maps. They are stored internally in Flash Memory unlike the Pioneer AVIC-D3 which requires Map DVDs. Ironically, I still have a copy of the DVD Maps for the D3 if you are interested as well. ha

Let me know.

(1) It just comes with the 2 custom dash pieces. The iPod cable that I used for my Pioneer 90bt was the specific iPod cable used for the 90bt and the 900bt (possible the 700bt as well, but I would have to look into it more). I am also selling this iPod cable, as well as head unit (as well as 2- HD radio tuners and a backup camera...all pioneer), but it does not come with the dash pieces. If you would be interest in any of those other items, please email me and I will send you a link.

(2) It is custom fit for any second generation IS car. IS-250, IS-350, or IS-F. Keep in mind, a double din radio installed into the factory harness widens the center console about 3mm on either side. These custom dash pieces take that into account and are that extra wide to fit snug.

(3) DVD Maps: I think you are referring again to the Pioneer 90bt head unit. If you are interested in this, yes, I have all original Manuals, etc. This model does not have DVD Maps. They are stored internally in Flash Memory unlike the Pioneer AVIC-D3 which requires Map DVDs. Ironically, I still have a copy of the DVD Maps for the D3 if you are interested as well. ha

Let me know.

I would just need to buy a dash piece to fit it into my car right? It's not going into any IS but I've asked about it before (on a 900bt) and they have the necessary stuff to make it fit in my car.

Secondly, does your price include the backup camera and ipod cable? Not too much into HD radio but I don't mind that hehe..

Do I need the D3 DVDs? I am aware that the old D3 required the DVD to use the Navi but the 90BT, 900Bt, and 700BT dont need it anymore.. But I would like to have them also...

Let me know.

I would just need to buy a dash piece to fit it into my car right? It's not going into any IS but I've asked about it before (on a 900bt) and they have the necessary stuff to make it fit in my car.

Secondly, does your price include the backup camera and ipod cable? Not too much into HD radio but I don't mind that hehe..

Do I need the D3 DVDs? I am aware that the old D3 required the DVD to use the Navi but the 90BT, 900Bt, and 700BT dont need it anymore.. But I would like to have them also...

If you have a Pioneer AVIC-F900bt, you do not need the D3 DVD maps. In fact, I do not believe they would even work. On the 900bt the maps are preloaded in internal memory so when you press the "maps" button, the map files are instantly used with the GPS. I believe if you put the D3 map DVD in the DVD drive, the system wouldn't know what to do with it. My suggestion is not worry about those DVDs and just use your, more updated, software. If you wish to buy this dash mold, I would be willing to through in an iPod cable that is Pioneer certified to work with your F900bt unit. Unfortunately, I sold my backup camera just today, so I cannot help you there. But I do want to stress, this dash kit is specifically molded to a Second Generation IS250/350/F dash, and I cannot guarantee it will fit in whatever model car you are wanting to put it in. With that disclaimer being said, if you wish to buy the custom dash pieces for around $210 (that's after shipping costs), I will throw in the certified ipod cable.

Do you have a picture of what the unit looks like behind? You've un-installed it right?

I'll be willing to do $210 shipped with the iPod cable, but I want to see a picture of the whole unit so that I'll have an idea whether it will work for me or not. But I am really interested in this.

I have a meager amount of knowledge about the F900bt because it was pretty expensive but I really wanted that HU so I'm hoping I'll be able to finally buy one from you.

Also, this includes the microphone for the bluetooth right?

Do you have a picture of what the unit looks like behind? You've un-installed it right?

I'll be willing to do $210 shipped with the iPod cable, but I want to see a picture of the whole unit so that I'll have an idea whether it will work for me or not. But I am really interested in this.

I have a meager amount of knowledge about the F900bt because it was pretty expensive but I really wanted that HU so I'm hoping I'll be able to finally buy one from you.

Also, this includes the microphone for the bluetooth right?

I feel we aren't comparing apples to apples here. I am only posting for sale the dash kit in this post, not the Radio nor other electronics. The dash kit consists of two pieces that fit to the left and right side of a double din radio. I'm not sure of the material used, but it is colored to be the same as the HVAC dash piece and looks as stock and it is able to be due to the position and cut. I am attaching a picture of the dash kit installed WITH a double din radio (but the radio does not come with the 200 purchase). I will highlight in yellow the only pieces that come with kit. I do not have a picture of the two pieces with me, but will post pictures later. The microphone, nor any other electronic pieces, come with this sale. Those will be sold with the Pioneer AVIC-F90bt radio unit.

Edited by markolomew