Headlight Lens, Radio/stereo, Tires, Ac..... Etc.

conforte

1999 LX470

I have been posting recently with questions about my LX470 and appreciate all the help. I had considered after 10 years and 150,000 miles to sell the truck, and buy another previously owned LX… or a Land Cruiser or even maybe an FJ Cruiser. But after serious thought, I figured I’d stick with what I know and clean up / upgrade my truck and keep it for at least another 100,000…. So, I just did O2 sensors and installed 4 new B & B suspension accumulators (which are awesome, so far, and a breeze to do….)

So what do I want now….

a. Does anyone know of a GREAT aftermarket stereo to replace the Nakamichi, which will only play discs 1 through 4 at the moment. I’d like satellite, and an ipod docking station. Navigation is unnecessary.

b. Is anyone else having a problem with the telescopic steering column?

c. Does anyone have a problem turning off the AC when the dashboard is cold?

d. I have had two sets of BF Goodrich AT Kos on the stock rims… Does anyone have another suggestion for an aggressive looking tire on the original LX470 rims?

e. My driver’s side daytime driving lens is chipped… any suggestions other than the broken tab eBay quest or the ANZO halo lens?

Thanks for taking the time to read… I appreciate any comments or suggestions. AND YES, I’ve heard “bring it to the dealer.” already….

Thanks,

Rob