Cd Player Not Working- Other Parts Of Audio System Works

pdx97229

I have a 2004 RX330. CD player, which is part of the Mark Levinson audio system quit working. Other parts of the audio system works (i.e radio, cassette). I have 5 discs loaded. When I try to change the mode to CD, there is absolutely no response from the system. I tried the eject button load button.. NOTHING works!! Can someone help please. This happened after I took my car for a minor body repair at a local Lexus body shop and took it back, but they said what they worked on had absolutely no connection to the CD system. I am not sure how to proceed. PLEASE HELP!

Have you checked the "Radio 1" fuse in the engine compartment fuse box? There is also a "Radio 2" fuse in the interior fuse box but I think you would have noticed if it is blown since lots of stuff are on that circuit.

Edit: Jeez, there are at least a couple of other fuses in your RX labeled "car audio". If the Radio 1 and Radio 2 fuses aren't blown, look at the fuse descriptions in your owners manual or on the inside of the fuse box covers.

Have you checked the "Radio 1" fuse in the engine compartment fuse box? There is also a "Radio 2" fuse in the interior fuse box but I think you would have noticed if it is blown since lots of stuff are on that circuit.

Edit: Jeez, there are at least a couple of other fuses in your RX labeled "car audio". If the Radio 1 and Radio 2 fuses aren't blown, look at the fuse descriptions in your owners manual or on the inside of the fuse box covers.

Thank you! All the fuses were fine but just taking them out and putting them back in made it work!