Whats The Perfect Offset For My Sc300

im planning on buying SSR rims and wanted to know what the perfect offset is

I have 35th anv. 350Z wheels on my car and they are just about prefect :D I don't recall the offset. They are staggered. i'll search on an ebay listing and get you the specs. hopefully that will give you an idea of where to be on your SSR wheels.

post-106115-1263653315_thumb.jpg

I have 35th anv. 350Z wheels on my car and they are just about prefect :D I don't recall the offset. They are staggered. i'll search on an ebay listing and get you the specs. hopefully that will give you an idea of where to be on your SSR wheels.

Ok! Got it! the front are 18x8 offset of 30mm..........the rear are 18x8.5 with a 33mm offset hope this helps :) This isn't a picture of my car, but it looks just like mine

post-106115-1263653564_thumb.jpg

Ok! Got it! the front are 18x8 offset of 30mm..........the rear are 18x8.5 with a 33mm offset hope this helps :) This isn't a picture of my car, but it looks just like mine

here is a picture of mine from the side. They sit perfect and don't rub at all

post-106115-1263653795_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...