Considering 2010 Rx - Extended Warranty? 2011 Rx...

MCF34

Considering a 2010 RX and wondering if an exteded 7 year 70,000 mile warranty is available? If so, about how much. Lastly, any expected changes to 2011 that should be hitting ground in next couple months?

I believe the power train is already warranteed to 70,000 miles.

Considering a 2010 RX and wondering if an exteded 7 year 70,000 mile warranty is available? If so, about how much. Lastly, any expected changes to 2011 that should be hitting ground in next couple months?

I believe you have until the end of your original warranty to buy the extended warranty - no rush on making a decision.

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy a Lexus extended warranty from this guy Troy for about 30 to 40% off what the dealer will charge you and it is the same warranty, but like others have said, I would wait until right before the bumper to bumper warranty runs out.

http://fd-warranty.com/

• 1 month later...

You can buy a Lexus extended warranty from this guy Troy for about 30 to 40% off what the dealer will charge you and it is the same warranty, but like others have said, I would wait until right before the bumper to bumper warranty runs out.

Any information on this company (reviews, business ratings, etc?) I've heard that buying warrantees from anyone other than the manufacturer can be frought with perils, even if the price is good.

Any information on this company (reviews, business ratings, etc?) I've heard that buying warrantees from anyone other than the manufacturer can be frought with perils, even if the price is good.

I have bought from this company before and so has my friends and family. This is not a aftermarket warranty, they sell genuine Toyota and Lexus platinum extended warranty. I have gotten quotes from this company before and ask my local dealer to match it. Sometime reluctantly they will match it.

• 1 month later...